SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hubble Book

Freff

When is your other half's next shopping trip? - could you put a word in for me and mention the word "TeleVue" :)

James

P.S On a serious note and as one man to another, be careful of this ploy of present buying - I have been caught out by this on sadly too many occasions. Maybe she made more than one purchase? :(:D

James it's taken until now to educate her to what Hubble is. She'll probably think Televue is another version of SkyTV. :D

:( ye I may the same problem, she always says when I am out observing, why are you looking at them again? There just the same as last time you seen them :)

;) ye I may the same problem, she always says when I am out observing, why are you looking at them again? There just the same as last time you seen them :)

Yea, but don't we just love them all regardless. :D:p

I gave my wife more credit than she deserved. :D Apparently she heard a chap in front of her in the checkout queue say he was was buying these books ( Hubble x4 in total) as prizes for his local Astronomy Society.

Peering over his shoulder saw what he was buying and thought 'I'd better get one for hubby'.

What can I say..:)

The Works in Middlesbrough now has 3 copies left - I picked one up today. It is a beast of a book mind! Thanks for pointing it out.

Rob

thanks for that, will check them out, I have got a few astro books from there before, also for the local astro society. :)

Archived