Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

when will saturn return?

:) wot ? right thats it im going back to high tech im using my phone again ...ive been using that plastic drinks mat planisphere and it says saturn august 192 degree in august ..now i find out i cant even see it !! fricking heckers ....take wot i said back bout that thing ..im using my phone and my app again lol :rolleyes:

Hmmmm.... I make Saturn just coming over the horizon in the SE around March/April 2012 in the mid evening. The rings will be about a third to a half open and Cassini division plain to see. :)

(Of course it could be visible in other parts of the sky at other times of the day before then)

Hmmmm.... I make Saturn just coming over the horizon in the SE around March/April 2012 in the mid evening. The rings will be about a third to a half open and Cassini division plain to see. :(

(Of course it could be visible in other parts of the sky at other times of the day before then)

hiya folks im back i have a slight prob see being a newbie ive been looking for saturn coz the planisphere says its around at 192 degrees:icon_eek: now i learnt its not visable yet :) well live and learn:iamwithstupid:

Archived