Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Where can I get skywatcher tube ring top hole bolts in UK?

Hi does anyone know where in the UK someone can buy the correct type of bolt that goes into the top of the Skywatcher tube rings?

Does anyone know the thread pitch / spacing of the bolts that are in the top of the skywatcher tube rings?

I bought some M6 CSK Allen head bolts A2 stainless steel from ebay but they donot fit into the top of the tube rings, the thread pitch is too fine for the hole on the top of the tube ring so they will not fit.

Are the bolts in the top of the skywatcher rings in metric or imperial size?

Thanks for any advice.:smiley:

Thanks Gareth,

Do you know anywhere in the UK , that sell the exact same bolts that skywatcher put into the top of their tube rings?

Thanks

Thanks Astroblagger,

I looked at the link you gave, are you 100% sure the thread pitch & spacing is correct on that link you gave?

Thanks for the help.

I am having a really difficult time finding the correct countersunk screws like the ones in the top of the skywatcher rings.

All the ones on ebay seem to be hex allen key fitting heads which are no good for the top ring holes on skywatcher tube rings.

I had a look at that site link you gave steppenwolf but no countersunk on there.

Archived