Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

web cam imaging

I'll be off to Cloudy nights then.

cya

Barry

Now that would be a shame Barry, we all say things at times we probably wish we handn`t moments later, its all part of life's rich pattern, you were man enough to make an apology so that should be an end of the matter, so folks should not go on raking it over. I have read some of your past threads on video imaging and you have obviously some considerable knowledge of the subject which will, of course, be of great benefit to to other forum users who want to try this aspect of astro imaging, sleep on it Barry and as Tree Beard said in the Lord of The Rings " don`t be hasty" :D

John.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:(im just trying to learn this is the only thing i can say i enjoy and theres not many people that live by me that i can talk to about stuff like this so i turn to here for help

And you can be assured that 99% of the time, you'll receive a decent answer....keep asking the questions, and ignore those few bitter souls who were obviously born with all the answers and never had to ask anyone about anything.

Cheers

Rob

:(im just trying to learn this is the only thing i can say i enjoy and theres not many people that live by me that i can talk to about stuff like this so i turn to here for help

Danny, You can always give me a call and chat (time withen reason eh! :D). I could arrange for you to come over to my house and go over the basics with actual video that I have done. Failing that catch me on Wednesday night at the obs.

P.S I don't think Barry meant to be hard on you as I also found yout initial text a tad confusing. What we need is more smiles and less growls.

Barry, I am sure that you will find Cloudy Nights very informative but should tell you that I know of several ex-members who have upset or been upset there also. I know Danny and I am sure that he does not hold a grudge, so stick a long a little longer eh.:p

Clear skies to you all.

Archived