Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New Imaging Source cameras

YUY2 wont do more than 30fps there is no option for 60fps. Only y800 will do 60fps if its used with the y800 colour codec. This is the RAW data that needs debayering in Registax to produce a colour image. I tried y800 with the rgb24 colour codec but that only does 45fps on my machine even with 1/61.

I think the default setting is YUY2 with y800. I'm going to use y800 with y800 and then debayer in Registax (this is what I used on the brick pics).

In that case I can't seem to replicate this. I have 60fps available under Y800 what ever the setting i have (those i've tried). Unless of course you mean it reports 60fps but actually on delivers 45fps?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you are getting 60fps on video record with the y800 and rgb24 setting thats great!

It appears so :-) Proof will be coming very soon....not the clearest of nights but first lights is first light and we take we can get right? :-)

Thanks for the help,

Justin

Archived