Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What a difference a night makes

geoff_k

Seeing was so-so last night but hazy and it shows in the images.

Just to bring myself down to earth as it wre, here are three Saturns from last night. Visually it didn't look too bad, but the camera never lies. By the time I packed up, it was getting hazy and everything was dripping wet.

No more for a few days anyway as it is my daughters 18th birthday and relations are descending from far and wide for a party. God I wish I was eighteen again. Knowing what I know now, I would still make the same dumb mistakes!

First with 5mm eyepiece projection, the next with 10mm and the final one with the 4 x Imagemate.

post-13129-133877326561_thumb.jpg

post-13129-133877326565_thumb.jpg

post-13129-133877326567_thumb.jpg

The irony of it is Andrew, you will not realize how great it is being young until your youth is slipping away, and when you are old enough to realize this you will have forgotten all the carp you have to deal with as a young man/woman, these rose tinted glasses makes you wish for those halcyon days all the more.

The take home message is that life is sweet at whatever age (especially if you are going to have/already have kids)- as Nike say just do it!

Archived