NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Great Global Warming Swindle (Ch4 last night)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scientists get grant money to conduct research. They are generally paid a salary by institutes or universities. Your argument sounds very much like many others as it infers scientists get rich by publishing what sponsors want to hear. If this is so, and this goes to supernova's absurd statements too, why are there so many published studies supporting human's contribution to global warming and virtually none refuting it?

My statements about removing one's head from a certain orifice was aimed at all who make such claims, not just you. Congratulations on reducing your carbon footprint. I applaud the effort.

This thread has gone from the "data overload age" to the "get your head outta your butt because i disagree with your comments age".Rather a rude comment isn't it AM ? Enough's enough i reckon,its going over the same ground again and again.

absurd statements sorry?

I am not rising to this :D

Now now Bernie,dont be absurd!!! and stop"havin a larf" :D

This thread has gone from the "data overload age" to the "get your head outta your butt because i disagree with your comments age".Rather a rude comment isn't it AM ? Enough's enough i reckon,its going over the same ground again and again.

absurd statements sorry?

I am not rising to this :D

Now now Bernie,dont be absurd!!! and stop"havin a larf" :lol:

SORRY :shock: :D

What did I do?

Play nicely chaps.....if theres nothing new and/or constructive coming out of this thread maybe its run its course?

Soz mate. I seem to have posted my 'is this thing still going' and 'oh dear' posts at an in-oportune mo... oh I don't know;- I was only doin a sort of tummy shame. Please everyone, pay no heed.

Shoor as accumula'y'ted a fair number o pages tho aint it??? :D

Shooddunt go on forever tho shood it??? :shock: :D

Play nicely chaps.....if theres nothing new and/or constructive coming out of this thread maybe its run its course?

Soz mate. I seem to have posted my 'is this thing still going' and 'oh dear' posts at an in-oportune mo... oh I don't know;- I was only doin a sort of tummy shame. Please everyone, pay no heed.

Shoor as accumula'y'ted a fair number o pages tho aint it??? :D

Shooddunt go on forever tho shood it??? :shock: :D

NO worrys :lol:

What 's the 'swindle' bit again?

EH??? SWINDuLL??? Wot swindul?

O, eye donet no mate. Sum1 sed ther woz a swindul n eye thort wot??? Shoor haz bin goin on four sum thyme. Wood haf lost intezt myzelv boot lotz ov foke seme 2 think it mattr sum.

:shock:

Soz... woodn put it sooch but 'Blazin Saddles' iz on n eye thawt it propriut.

Archived