NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

What obsy do you have and show us yer pics

spaceboy

The luxury is the darkness of the site. The Milky Way can be a bit of a pain, but hey!

Olly

If only i could see the Milky Way from this light polluted city, it would be great. ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the point of moving the thread to the DIY Obsy section, when I realised that it isn't really a DIY Obsy based discussion. I dont think we have a section just about Observatories (?) so the thread might as well stay here :D

(But you'll find mine, and associated pics in the DIY section :hello2: )

TJ

I did ask Helen if it was worth moving to the member equipment gallery. I didn't realize something like this has already been covered so it's my fault for any confusion.

I think there has been some great obsy's posted so it kind of worked out OK but if you think it word be better else where TJ please make the necessary adjustments.

Thank you to all of you who did post their great obsy pics.

SPACEBOY

I thought I'd just wait until this thread had run its course and then post the appropriate links in Obs area.

Its good to see the many variations on a theme!!

Helen

Helen, I really like the work you've done with the Obsy section with the 'Stickys'. It looks great. It's just what the forum needed, and is definitely a help for those looking to get inspiration, planning, start and hopefully fund a build..

Cheers Helen! :hello2:

Archived