Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New Kit Ordered & can't wait!!

KE400

Hi folks

Just got off the phone from Martin (FLO) and ordered my new set up!:) After a good bit of info and advice from you very nice peeps on here I have came to the decision of going for:

Celestron C9.25 XLT Optical Tube Assembly

Skywatcher NEQ6 PRO Synscan

After a few months of pleasure through my LS 6" I knew that it is planetary viewing/imaging that I really enjoy and would like to improve on and hopefully with this new set up I can also view some DSO's too. I'm hoping that I will be OK getting it all set up and running but I figured there's only one way to find out and get stuck in and give it a go!

I'd like to thank the guys on here for the advice and info and Martin (FLO) who advised and helped me too.

If we've still got bad weather by the weekend, you all know who to blame haha...............................sorry:evil6:

Thanks Guys, I'll do some more research into the focal reducer, I'm sure there will be someone on here who has similar kit and can recommend a good one!

I think my 1st task will be getting set up.....

Archived