Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Leo Triplet

Dave Moulton

Excellent detail Dave a fine triplet indeed. I would maybe tweak the blue channel up though :D

Regards

Kevin

Well spotted Kevin. I didn't manage much blue signal on the second night I wasted some subs due to guiding errors when next doors garden fence came into play.

Scopes gone now so this is it for this year

Cheers,

This always helps

Dave

The lack of blue affects M66 a bit but the image is very good indeed, isn't it. You have a hnt of the tidal tail as well. The joys of F4. You can get back to it if you go for the MN190... It never ends!!

Olly

almost forgot how to attach it mate still trying to attach it from my album

LOL, cracking image there and worth the wait. As others have said, bang up the blue a tab and will be even better.

Fancy joining the MN190 club eh :D...... Go for it, you will not regret it, even Olly wants one, but he will never admit it :)

The lack of blue affects M66 a bit but the image is very good indeed, isn't it. You have a hnt of the tidal tail as well. The joys of F4. You can get back to it if you go for the MN190... It never ends!!

Olly

Olly you got that right mate. It never ends

Thanks for the comments

Dave

Archived