NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

FLO: Fantastic Service!

Probe

Hi, I ordered an Astrozap light shroud and Baader Neodymium Filter a few days ago and they arrived today! Martin at FLO dealt with my order. I have to say, it's the first time I have used them, and what exceptional service!

Cheers!

I'd like to give FLO a commendation for good service too. I've had a Mak 127 OTA on order for a few weeks and they confirmed that the delay was due to the importers not shipping until June. By chance they'd had a similar model returned by another customer that day, which they offered to loan me until my order gets shipped. The loaned Mak was delivered on Monday.

I'd like to give FLO a commendation for good service too. I've had a Mak 127 OTA on order for a few weeks and they confirmed that the delay was due to the importers not shipping until June. By chance they'd had a similar model returned by another customer that day, which they offered to loan me until my order gets shipped. The loaned Mak was delivered on Monday.

Now that is service above and beyond compare, just how many dealers/retailers would even think about doing that, not many i betcha. well done another great job from FLO superb service from you guy's once again no wonder so many people rate the service you provide so highly myself included. :eek::)

Archived