NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

UNIVERSE TODAY BOOK

CELESCOPE

Hi everyone , just to keep you updated , i have just received my copy of the UNIVERSE TODAY book that covers every day thoughout the year , i,m still not sure how this is going to work , dont know if this can be purchased or not as its the prelude to the proper book that comes out the end of this year /08. but one thing for sure , i feel very honoured to have my first ever lunar images published , i have far better ones now and have seen far better ones from the forum , but it all luck being there at the right time i guess , my thanks to Tammy PLotner for choosing me , COULD BE THE GOOD LOOKS I GUESS :rolleyes: :lol:ok ok i dont want any smart remarks ,heheheh any way here is a pic

Cheers

Rog

image.jpg

image.jpg

Well Rog, the images you have produced HAVE inspired me to progress in this wonderful hobby. So a big thank you from me. But not from Jackie who has downloaded a picture of you and uses it as a dart board :rolleyes:

Archived