SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

M13 LRGB

BlueAstra

The clouds parted for a brief time on Saturday so I forced my way through the obs cobwebs to start everything up. Fortunately everything still works so did a quick M13. L 300s x 5, RGB 180s x5 2x2 bin. RC250 + SXVH16. Quick LRGB process in PS. Probably about six weeks since I last had the lid off the obs!

Graham

M13%20300s%20ps1_zpsahkt53qe.jpg

Thanks for the comments. The clouds parted for about an hour or so, although some of the subs were cloud affected. Shows the advantage of an obs so you can catch these rare periods of clear sky. The main objective was to check everything was still working after a long shutdown, which it appeared to be.

That's a nice image. I am also waiting for the clear skies & darker nights to return. I always seem to buy new equipment in the height of summer & end up waiting months to test it under dark skies.

Hear, hear! Or in this case, here, here. :rolleyes:

Archived