NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

First Light Nagler 12mm T4

jnc71106

Hi

I was able to test my new nagler last night and all I can say is WOW

Unfortunately it was only a quick test so was only able to take in a couple of sights having issues with my RDF at the moment so finding things is proving a bit tricky

The eyepiece gives me around x41 in my scope

First point of call was Saturn and the view was pin sharp granted Saturn was quite small but the rings could be easily seen as well as at least 2 moons

What I liked the most was how the view seems to suck you right in it really is very immersive and stood there for a long time just watching Saturn move across the eyepiece

Next was the moon. This was also a great view my best since getting the scope. Even the other half was impressed at the view but not so impressed at being dragged outside at 1:30am

Even managed to take a picture of the moon with my iphone through the eyepiece which isn't great but I was quite impressed and as it's my first ever picture I'm proud of it

5add56c7-a962-88cb.jpg

That's the end of my mini review hope it maybe goes some way to helping someone else with there next purchase

I couldn't be happier with it

All the best

Jake

Hi Jake

Lovely eyepieces I have the same and on my Meade 8" Mag is X167 at f/10

and Saturn in the eyepiece is small but when you think Saturn on average 1,227,000.000 km away

that is not bad view what size scope do you use ?

Clear skies

Doug

Essex

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a second hand one on the way from Rossco, so all being well and weather permitting, I'll be posting my findings before long. I'm really looking forward to having a go with this :)

Archived