Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Clear Skies tonight in East Yorkshire

Horus

I'm getting increasingly disillusioned with it all.

Everything saying clear skies but looking at sat 24 and out the window I can see the cloud cover coming right up to my village and then suddenly disappearing after.

Happens all the time. If i lived 20 miles South I'd have been out loads over the past 6 months.

Have a great night tonight :)

Sky started clearing at around 5pm down here in Stevenage - scope is cooling down and I'm all set up... just waiting for the moon to rise over the hedge at the top of the garden before going out...

Wrap up warm guys - frost is predicted !

I had a good night , back hursts now lol., the moon was fantastic tonight and I ended up bringing the LX90 out as well. A couple of neighbours came around and they were well impressed .

Just came in... cold has got to my back too and scope is frosting up. It was fantastic seeing Saturn with belts and a few moons visible using a Celestron X-cel 8mm with 2x barlow... manage to take some webcam footage too so lots to process tomorrow. Going to make a nice warm drink and get some shut eye, been a long day !

Well, like I said earlier...we were reight on the edge of that beautiful clear sky you all had.

Nothing but clouds. Could have taken a shot of the moon shining through said clouds (looked mad) but meh...better to stay inside in a huff :)

It's been wall to wall blue skies all day here in Stevenage... set the scope up a couple of hours ago, looked out of the window half an hour ago and was amazed at just how big the moon looked. Just popped out and the things covered in wispy cloud :)

Archived