Places to observe in Cheshire

Hello all, can anybody recommend good viewing places in the Cheshire area. The reason is that when i finish work i dont want to be travelling too far because i start work early in the mornings. Weekends are ok though can go anywhere. thanks

I live in Chester and have only tried travelling to one location outside of Chester which is Churton by Aldford.... There is a lane opposite the white horse pub and if you follow it for around 1/2 a mile before you get to Coddington its not too bad.... much better than Chester! View to the horizon away from Chester is quite good.

I live in Wrexham and head up into the hills to a place called, aptly, Panorama, above Garth, on the way to Llangollen.

I'd love to have some like-minded company occasionally if any of you fancy a trip into the land of the sheep!

Andy

Archived