Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi, I'm having trouble finding how to post my messages, I look at other messages but can not find how to write my own, help, I'm a newcomer to astronomy and computing, I welcome any advice.

cheers

Adamski.:o

Hi Adamski. You have to be registered and logged in to be able to post anything. You will see the link for New Thread at the top of whatever forum you are viewing. But you have already done this as i am now replying to your post!!

All seems to be working and setup correctly. There are 2 options...

for a new thread, click the banner top left, find the board you want to post in, click the new thread button.

If you want to reply in a thread, either, click the Post Reply button, lower left of the thread, of type in the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the page.

Please don't click the report button to reply in a thread, as that only reports the post you clicked it in.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry all, feel a bit silly. i did have trouble finding out how to post, the previous message regarding it was just pot luck but i have found the way to communicate now.

cheers

Adamski:D

Archived