Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Scopes 'n' Skies

RIR

Yes, I just go to their shop.

Cheers,

Chris

Obliged Chris

I'm down that way in September, and if I've not had my "test purchase" by then, I'll do the same. With a boxing glove filled with marbles :).

Website, "In stock for immediate dispatch". Vocal: Sorry Sir, not in stock for another week or so." Tracking: Useless. "The website isn't updated as often as it should be." :(

Oh, right. That's OK then.

Ian.

I'm down that way in September, and if I've not had my "test purchase" by then, I'll do the same. With a boxing glove filled with marbles :(.

:) That should do it!

Being serious though, they do have a bit of a reputation when it comes to answering phones and having the stock levels advertised on their website, but their shop is a nice place to visit with lots of telescopes to drool over.

Cheers,

Chris

Website, "In stock for immediate dispatch". Vocal: Sorry Sir, not in stock for another week or so." Tracking: Useless. "The website isn't updated as often as it should be."

Ian.

Quite. I don't intend ever to (attempt to) use them again. If I'm absolutely forced to however, I will contact them first to check that the item I'm after genuinely is in stock.

James

Yes, I just go to their shop.

Cheers,

Chris

Same here. I've always had excellent advice and service, not to mention competitive prices. They've usually had two or three people manning the phones with one person running the shop floor when I've visited.

I wouldn't rely on any company website to be accurate when it comes to stock levels, always better to talk to someone if possible.

I wouldn't rely on any company website to be accurate when it comes to stock levels, always better to talk to someone if possible.

Well not in this game for some reason although other online shops seem to manage online stock control.

Archived