NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

6 MM TV Radion

Got my first Radion and was able to try it out on Saturn last night. I normally use Baader Hyperions and they are good, but I have to say the 6mm Radion on Saturn last night was outstanding and can see why the more expensive EPs are worth the investment. The Radion gave me views of Saturn that was bright and beautiful with exceptional clarity throughout the FOV. Thanks to those who recommended the EP. :)

Ken Spencer

Hi Moonshane, :) this was with my 10" DOB at 200x, not tried the MAK yet with this lens at 250X but will let you know when I do. The radion EP just blew the competition away !! so might invest in another while the 20% discount is still on these EPs.

ken

Hi Ken, if you can afford it then you won't regret it!

I bet the 6mm would be fab on the moon in the Mak (and the dob of course!). That said, you have a decent selection of EPs now. I had an 18mm Radian once and it was a lovely EP to use.

Hi Ken, if you can afford it then you won't regret it!

I bet the 6mm would be fab on the moon in the Mak (and the dob of course!). That said, you have a decent selection of EPs now. I had an 18mm Radian once and it was a lovely EP to use.

They have sold out of that one :)

Ken

I picked up the 14 a couple of days earlier, was torn between the 14 and 18 but eventually decided it fitted in better with my ep collection. Two days later I caved in and ordered the 6mm too, the 20% discount on TV eyepieces at the moment is just too good to pass up.

Archived