Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Telescope has arrived

ok I'm strugging now, I am using the new lap top and its giving me some hassle when writing and pasting or copying quote's, well thats my excuse anyway, been fun guys. Been told to get to bed by the Master :)

Quotes?

How is it doing on images?

Imaging or spooning the wife.........................

I know where i would rather be.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul, my other half is actually on call at the moment for a local hospital so is keeping an interest in what I do on the forum, she says we all need to get out a bit more :)

I said I would if it were clear! Anything to get away from her lol

typed this one in secret :p

Paul, my other half is actually on call at the moment for a local hospital so is keeping an interest in what I do on the forum, she says we all need to get out a bit more :)

I said I would if it were clear! Anything to get away from her lol

typed this one in secret :p

Take her out for a nice dinner and a bottle of wine on her night off.

That seems to do wonders in the mind of a woman. Its good for the soul of both men and women alike.

I'm taking my mother out Saturday evening for a slap up Chinese because she is a widow of 20yrs and its good to connect and spend time with each other.

WOW................how of topic have we ventured.

Congrats on the new scope Nick - allways best to have a mount that's too big rather than too small :)

Thanks, can't wait to get out with it. It was clear last night, but had too much to do to make time to get out.

Hopefully I'll have a few more clear nights!

I thought it best to get the better mount, it was an easy decision in the end, the scope was £179 with the EQ3-2, but the EQ3-2 was much less on it's own! :p

Archived