Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

I have to admit i'm not good at all with photoshop, so i'm sure you can count on someone else dropping by giving you a Much better result then what i came up with at least.

In fact, i think the one you had there is already quite clear, and better then what i came up with, just a bit dark, and the colour balance seems to be quite wrong. It's way too red.

I tried to adjust it a bit, but not with too much success (as mine became too blue/green-ish).

Eitehr way, here's my attempt.. :glasses1:

How did you take this picture, btw?

post-22179-133877533935_thumb.jpg

thats not bad. i see what you mean now about too much red. I can see some of the blue detail coming out of the arms which is what i was hoping for!

its 18 x 5min subs on modified 350d (old and noisy!)

40 flats and a bad pixel map removal as darks don't work on this camera : (

Downloaded TIFF file........ looks to have a sever case of 'tomato soup syndrome' that we all know and hate.:)

Application of Auto Colour turned it to a not unpleasant green and more detail was showing through.

Anyhow,below is the result of my tinkering in CS3 ............ have included the cropped version. Speaking of cropping I think dip has got it about right...... a nicely framed image.:glasses1:

Archived