Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WOW

Astro Imp

I have had my scope for 2 weeks and have only viewed the moon so far. That was my wow moment and now I want to look at Saturn and Jupiter. I'll need to set up at the front of my house to see Jupiter, so it's good to know that the streetlight won't affect my view of it. I hope the buzz I got from the moon carries on and on. I should have got myself a scope years ago!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a Meade ETX-125PE for a couple of weeks now, and between the almost constant cloud and now rain, have managed Jupiter, Saturn, The moon, The Orion Nebula and the Andromeda Galaxy. For Saturn I was sitting outside at 4am getting frosty, but great stuff. Can say i'm utterly hooked and considering moving to a mountain top in Hawaii. :rolleyes:

Have just got a Hyperian 8-24 Zoom too which I only got to use for half an hour before it clouded over, but must say is a major step up from the cheap EP's that came with the scope.

Once I get a bit more used to it a trip to somewhere darker in Essex is definately on the cards.

Archived