Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Pick n Pluck foam

Horus

Does any know where I can get of this Pluck N pluck foam . I have just been given a Peli Case for all my eye pieces etc

but it hasn't got ant foam.

Been looking around not bothered if it's not original Peli

Rich

If you can find a Jessops that carries it (I got a dumb-dumb today that had no idea what I was asking for) they sometimes have it much cheaper than eFoam and the like.

I've bought a second case from Maplin today as at 19.99 it's cheaper than buying new foam ;)

It can be cheaper to buy a new case as kh3ldar says OR buy some cheaper ordinary foam sheet and cut it to size with very sharp scissors - works a treat! Use a couple of layers to fill your box to the top.

I find a bread knife works wonders ;)

There is also "battle foam" (Battlefoam V2) which is used by wargamers for their model figures.

Its "mid priced", about £15 for 3" thick pick and pluck.

It would be really good if a scope supplier could bulk buy foam at a sensible price as mostly foam is ridiculously overpriced for what it is... FLO must be a corner of your wharehouse for some foam ;-)

Cheers,

Karl.

Archived