Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

attatching pictures.

After inserting text scroll down to Manage attachments...Click on it...Then choose browse(you can insert up to 5 here)..Find which picture you want to upload...Open it, then click upload...If you go to preview post you will see how it looks..Hope this helps...:D

Upload the picture to ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting and copy the direct link. After that go to the thread where you are posting and click the button called "insert image" a pop up will come up requesting the URL, copy the direct link from imageshack and insert it into the box which pops up and click OK. Hope this helps

Carl

After inserting text scroll down to Manage attachments...Click on it...Then choose browse(you can insert up to 5 here)..Find which picture you want to upload...Open it, then click upload...If you go to preview post you will see how it looks..Hope this helps...:D

Thanks, already doing that. Some posts i see show the image and text on the same page but when i upload a picture it only displays a link under the text. You then have to click on the link to view the pic.

Is the file size of the picture too big or something?

You need to copy the URL of the image, then use the insert image button and paste the URL there.

For example, here's an image I've just uploaded to Photobucket. I've copied the direct link, http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq343/MHather/Oddments/_D3H2178small.jpg, which when I put into the insert image button gives this:

_D3H2178small.jpg

You need to copy the URL of the image, then use the insert image button and paste the URL there.

For example, here's an image I've just uploaded to Photobucket. I've copied the direct link, http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq343/MHather/Oddments/_D3H2178small.jpg, which when I put into the insert image button gives this:

_D3H2178small.jpg

Thanks, i will try that.

I dont have to paste anything....Once ive browsed and chosen picture i just use the "top" upload in the same box as the Grey Browse options...I dont use the upload from the URL option....Hope not confusing you!...

Archived