SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Goto now a Auto!!!

jwallis

I glanced outside around 5 last night, and to my surprise there was a break in the clouds!!!

So i set the scope up on the patio, and decided to nip round the shops before starting. Anyway, while i was gone, my dog had decided that he was hungry and had a good chew on my handset!!!

So now my goto is now just a auto. Grrrrr.

All worrys now abated:). I took the plunge and took it apart, had a play with it, and its WORKING:).

Looking at the weather forcast for tonight, im going to have 2 scopes out , and hopefully have a good session. Minus the dog. He is the Dog House,lol.

All worrys now abated:). I took the plunge and took it apart, had a play with it, and its WORKING:).

Looking at the weather forcast for tonight, im going to have 2 scopes out , and hopefully have a good session. Minus the dog. He is the Dog House,lol.

Glad you managed to fix it mate, would be best to keep the dog out the way unless he's like mine and thinks, I ain't staying out here its freezing, and goes back in the run! :)

Alan

Archived