Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Steve's book... As important as the scope!!!!!!

WOW (felt I should start with that)

Three months ago the astronomy bug bit again and for the last three months I have been doing as much research as I can and asking all the usual newbie questions that I could.

Whilst doing the research I also became hooked on the idea of astrophotography and as a result of my newbie questions one thing kept coming back, "buy Steve's book, Every photon counts", so last week I did and this morning I started to read it, and Read it and read it. In fact I read the whole thing in one sitting, it's great!!!!

I expected nothing but advice on just astrophotography and that's what you get but there is so many more useful tips in it like polar alignment and obs and the reference material at the end of the book is great.

It answered so many questions I had and answered questions I hadn't thought of yet

Buy buy buy

I have to agree that it is a very good book, especially as astrophotography can be very seductive on the old wallet. In addition to providing lots of detail, this book can also provide a useful overview for those who aren't sure if they want to participate but who might want to anticipate where the subject of imaging will lead them and what can ultimately be achieved.

James

Archived