Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Up and at `um

lostinspace

Morning people, just ot mself out of bed praying for a clear sky to catch some veiwing and prepare for the partial eclipse of our Sun. Happy to say the clouds over Hereford appear to be parting, just keeping fingers crossed they keep going!

Good luck to you if you`ve just managed to drag yourself out of a warm bed to observe, it wasn`t easy at least not for me, leaving my georgeous wife to look at a wonderous event! close call, however i reasond that my wife would be there still later as ive tol myself a few times now :eek:

Morning Alan, sorry to here the skies are not on your side today. I think that the eclipse will be filmed and shown tonight on bbc 2, 8 o clock. You still have a shot at the meteor showers tonight and tommorrow i think... good luck and i hope the skies are clear for you

john

Morning folks. Dont know why i am up already as i have very little chance of seeing eclipse due to some rather large trees. Thought i might catch some pre dawn meteors instead.

No such luck. 100% cloud cover.

P.S.~~~any of you solar guys doing a live feed of the eclipse?

Morning lostinspace, I hope it is clear for you. Looks like the weather has put pay to my chances here, North Lincs.

Alan

Same here Alan................Hull

Just got up and went outside there is a small break of cloud where a bit of sunlight was coming through so hopefully that will keep moving on and I'll see it. I'll let you all know what happens. I live in Exeter, Devon

Archived