NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Whoops! Rocket explodes just after launch

Tim

My bad, I should have read the title rather than only watch the vid .... note to self: blame wife for too much sherry in the trifle ....

:p:D:D. As good an excuse as any other, and she won't know, unless someone on here tells her.:)

Hi Everyone

Just out of interest , when something like that happens is the cost down to the agency responsible or is there insurance available for these instances ? if so I can only imagine the what the cost of the premium would be.

PS Merry Xmas and a Happy and healthy 2011 to you all.

Vlebo

It is a phrase I hear a lot while working with young American military - literal meaning is "my fault" and "I apologise" - I am often guilty of using Briticism's at work - and now the reverse is happening away from work.

Now I obviously need more sherry trifle to make things better.

And this is from someone whose mother comes from Royton :)

Steve

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that a country where people are starving to death shouldn,t be spending money on rockets and satellites. I appreciate the need for communication, but should the populations welfare come first?

Archived