NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Cheated the Cloud Gods.......FIRST LIGHT!

magician

The Moon was rising in the South East,The clouds were approaching from the North West,My NewScope said"Go Now!"what can I say without the Mods "Bleeping" me?, First to Steve O.K. I'm Sockless,the scope does all you said, and this is only a brief grab at the moon,to anyone trying to decide whether or not to buy one,, if you can afford it,, you will NOT be disapointed the clouds have rolled in now, but this is one very happy magician.

Observing the moon is fantastic through your scope, but its only the tip of the ice-berg, compared to what you will observe in the future, many a visual jewell to be viewed... 8)

Glad you got out there magician :thumbleft:

Caz

I'm sorry .......

Have we allowed someone to join the forum...who doesn't wear socks whilst observing :nono: :nono:

Shame on you, shame on you!

I take it that you wear leather slippers and a smoking jacket and currently waiting for the 120mm TMB.............. :shock:

Archived