NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Lidl Bresser 10x50 Bino's

Right... the wife is buying me these for Christmas!.. ( :D).

Just wanted to know whats the best light weight photo tripod for them?. These bino's will be traveling with me!!

Cheers

Rob

P.s I had my eye on the Bresser 6000 tripod from Scopes n Skies??.

Right... the wife is buying me these for Christmas!.. ( :D).

Just wanted to know whats the best light weight photo tripod for them?. These bino's will be traveling with me!!

Here's a little tip that may be so obvious to you its insulting, but just in case you never thought of it...

Get a decent length broom handle or curtain rod and tape or nail a couple of book shelf brackets to form a crucifix.

Now you have a portable rest for your elbows which you could leave lying around in the garden.

Its no good for looking at the zenith but then lying on your back is the only comfortable way of doing that

anyway.

I'm 6' 1" and for some reasom tripods to match my height are too expensive for my purposes.

This was a cheap and cheerful solution which at least takes the strain off your upper arms when holding bins

up for more than a few minutes.

Get a decent length broom handle or curtain rod and tape or nail a couple of book shelf brackets to form a crucifix.

Now you have a portable rest for your elbows which you could leave lying around in the garden.

That is obvious .... but only after you said it :D

Nice one :)

I'm 6' 1" and for some reasom tripods to match my height are too expensive for my purposes.

This was a cheap and cheerful solution which at least takes the strain off your upper arms when holding bins

up for more than a few minutes

Your 6'1 and you think you have problems lol, I'm 6'5 and most things are too small for me lol.

Love the boom handle idea though!

Kain

Archived