Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Am I missing some thing ???

spaceboy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :) but im looking for a mounted scope setup but i have been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tempted whe i saw it on the bay earlier this week!

Thank you Spaceboy, took it in April...Went to Kennedy Space centre with father in law, it was him who wanted to go..He is into space etc(was his 5th time!)..It has never been my thing..But it totally blew me away, especially the 3-D movie about M42 Orions Nebular..The whole experience got me thinking, so i started looking up more than i ever have using binoculars...My Telescope arrived Tuesday and im well and truly hooked!!....

Were you lucky enough to see the shuttle on the pad. It should have been on the pad when I was there but a fault was found and all the shuttles were in for a MOT. I was shocked to hear the shuttle can sit on the pad for weeks being prep ed for missions.

What a B**ch!!...you have never forgiven her i can tell!..I notice you have some TMB eps, was wanting to replace the eps i had with my Telescope...Do u recommend the TMB`s?..Which ones do u have...So many variations!...

2nd year juniors teacher Mrs Hudson made No 1 in my most hated B**ch :) on 5th June 1983. You live once and being robbed of a once in a life time opportunity has stuck with me!! Thankfully if I ever come into some money for a plane ticket this same shuttle is sat in Smithsonian Museum Washington USA

1.25" Eyepieces

1.25" 58 Degree TMB Designed Planetary eyepieces

I found my 5mm so shockingly good I ordered a 4mm tonight. I have also considered replacing the Radian with one. The viewing was terrible the other night but the images are so bright and gave a really nice FOV on Jupiter. I hear the longer focal lengths are not so good but I must admit I am very tempted to know what they are like.

If you come into some money maybe take Mrs Hudson with you and attach her to the shuttle for antoher launch...WHOOOOSH!!!....lol...I was looking at that website earlier, after much reading i thought the TMB Planetary II were the better ones to go for?...Or maybe you know better?.....

If you come into some money maybe take Mrs Hudson with you and attach her to the shuttle for antoher launch...WHOOOOSH!!!....lol...I was looking at that website earlier, after much reading i thought the TMB Planetary II were the better ones to go for?...Or maybe you know better?.....

Like the wizard of OZ "the wicked B**ch is dead" :)

As far as I know TMB II are originals and I have the clones. I wanted a 5mm which STL only have 6 & 9 TMB II so I made do with the clone. Teleskope express have more selection I think but I can't navigate there site to well, so I'm going of what I have read on the Net.

I always say what works for one may not work for another but for £38 the 5mm blew my socks off. Due to UK weather it will be rare occasions that I can use the 4 or 5 but at this price and the views I will get it's money well spent in my book.

Archived