Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Full Moon final

Venus_is_my_friend

or is it?

I had a little bit of touching up to do, mainly soft rubbing with my blending stump. I have added a good few layers of colour to the mares and a bit of detail here and there.

I am not sure the photo shows the feel of the actually draw as it seems to bring out the sketchy lines too much, but it is far too big to scan.

Neil

post-21914-133877505357_thumb.jpg

Thank you to you both =)

Chris - I am happy with it. I still have not sprayed it with fixing spray, but that's just because I want a few days to see if I am completely happy with it. At the end of the day it's my mother's opinion that matters as it will be framed and hung on her wall.

Next is Jupiter! Not sure if I am going to do Jupiter on it's own or a wider field with the 4 moons, hmm.

Neil

DarkerSky - The paper is A2 and the disc of the moon is the size of a large dinner plate. I am thinking of trimming the paper down so I can get it in a smaller frame as it feels too big.

Archived