NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Anyone ordered from Rother Valley Optics recently?

smulx

I ordered a Telrad earlier in the day, hoping that I'd get it delivered tomorrow. The order went through and payment was accepted, but I haven't heard anything at all. I didn't even receive an automated confirmation of my order. Just wondering if they normally send one? I know I can call them and check tomorrow, but thought it might be worth asking on here too so I can get an idea of whats going on now.

Thanks.

I've always called them to make the order as they are very good to deal with. Order was always dispatched quickly, if there was a stock problem, they will tell you. I used them in August for an adapter which arrived the next day.

You should have recieved the order confirmation through E-mail straight away as soon as you just bought the item. I would phone them about this!

I would speak to ethier Ian or Adam they are really helpful and I personally trust them myself. I've never had any problems with R.V.O. at all when esspecially I live away from the UK. I've always had my parcels on time, And if there was a problem they would always e-mail me straight away!!

I did have one problem when ordering 2" Panaview 32mm eyepiece about 30 day's ago, but I've finally recieved it last week. Again R.V.O notifyied me about the problem with the delay through e-mail.

They had problems their suppiliers, which they didn't have the item in stock.

However don't forget X-mas is coming, so more people are spending more. It's going to be busy for while esspecially when the VAT in the UK is going up next year to 20% instead of the usual 17.5%. So I would keep spending whilst you can, cos next year things are getting much more expensive I'm afraid mate!!!

RVO have allways given great service and do let you know what's going on.

A while ago I ordered an eyepiece on-line from them and I got a phone call shortly afterwards from Adam apologising for not having the eyepiece in stock. Their computer apparently showed one left in stock even though it wasn't there. How many dealers would take the time to call and apologise for not being able to ship your order right away?

John

Archived