Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WELL I ONLY GONE AND DONE IT

bcfcciderhead

After a week or so thinking about it and some help from you guys, i found a shop who has some Skywatcher 200P dob's in stock (scopes & skies) so i rang them to make sure they have some and he said YES!!:) so bought it there and then, and he told me should be with me monday/tuesday, dont know how to keep still, dont think i can wait all weekend!.

Just like to say thanks to all those who recomended this scope and put me right :)

But i will say sorry now to you all, as you all know a new scope means.....CLOUD, so will try and keep the cloud in the box.

Oh and i fixed my Supatrak mount to....faulty circuit board.

Well it said in stock on the web, but was not taking that serious, so i rang them today to find out and was told some in the warehouse none to collect from the shop and should get it early next week, if i have nothing by thursday will phone every day till i get one.

"The Warehouse" is probably OVL - where everyone's Sky-Watcher's first arrive in the UK before being shipped directly to the customer. Shouldn't be a problem since nearly all sellers now work like this these days.

Scopes 'n' Skies are a curious company that used to routinely mess up orders, but they finally seem to be getting better at getting it right.

You'll love your new scope, I'm sure.

Archived