Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SharpCap - free Astro Webcam Capture Software

rwg

Nope that doesn't seem to work either. Do you think reinstalling the Neximage drivers is likely to make a difference ?

Nick

I reckon it's unlikely to make any difference - some people have reported being able to get the neximage to work with the SPC900 drivers, which probably would solve the problem, but I've not found a step-by-step guide to do it, so you're on your own a bit if you want to experiment in that direction.

Robin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you got a link to the software download and any documentation? I will have a look at it. I'd also need a beta tester or two :-)

Robin

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk

Dear Sirs,

I am trying to use this amazing capture app to replace the virtualdub capturing interface.

I am using a Mightex 5MP color camera for a home project (digitizing super8 film) In trying to use SharpCap I am not able to control the camera parameters from the Video Control Panel.

Parameters such as exposure, brightness, contrast, gain etc need to be set in the DirectShow Pin making the capture very cumbersome. I would rather be able to make adjustments from the Video Control Panel, save the settings and view in real time the effect of the changes I am making.

Is there anything that can be done within SharpCap to address this issue?

Kind Regards

Theo

Driver and SDK location for mightex: Mightex Systems

Hi Theo,

Sadly nothing you can do if the controls only appear in the video pin dialog. It means that the developers of the drivers for your device took a shortcut and didn't write the code that would allow sharpcap direct access to the settings.

Robin

Hi Robin,

Firstly, thank you for this software. It works fine for me using a Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 with my old Samsung NC10 Netbook running Windows XP. Getting 1600x1200 res. Vid at 5fps.

One tiny thing. The drop down for various "views" e.g. 5 stack, histograph etc. It requires you to scroll the drop down. Bit of a pain with a touchpad with cold hands. Csn it be modified to drop and show the full list? :D

Cheers

Ian

I reckon it's unlikely to make any difference - some people have reported being able to get the neximage to work with the SPC900 drivers, which probably would solve the problem, but I've not found a step-by-step guide to do it, so you're on your own a bit if you want to experiment in that direction.

Robin

Hi Robin

I'm already using the SPC900 driver as the neximage one doesn't work in Windows 7. Many thanks for your suggestions though, if ever I work out how to overcome the issue I'll post it up here in case anyone else has the same problem.

Nick

@nkneeboone

Ah well, run out of ideas I'm afraid - mind you if you have a link to step-by-step instructions for using the SPC900 drivers with a Neximage it would be useful to others who would like to do the same thing :D

@iwatkins

Turns out making that dropdown taller is really easy - it will be in the next version. Somewhere down the line (1.6, 1.7?) I'm planning on moving to a Ribbon user interface (like Office 2007 & 2010) which will merge the menus and the toolbar and should be easier to work with cold fingers.

Robin

Hello Robin.

First great software and thanks for providing it.

I`ve been using it for a while with no problems, but tonight the error below showed up and sharpcap wouldn`t continue.

I`m using a phillips spc880 flashed with windows 7.

Like i said i`ve been using this set up a while with no problems.

It does the same if i try the laptops built in cam.

Any ideas?

SharpCap, Version=1.5.0.310, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at SharpCap.Base.CaptureProfiles.UpgradeCaptureProfile(String name, CaptureProfile captureProfile) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap.Base\CaptureProfiles.cs:line 67

at SharpCap.Base.CaptureProfiles.UpgradeCaptureProfiles(Dictionary`2 dictionary) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap.Base\CaptureProfiles.cs:line 56

at SharpCap.UI.SharpCapForm.UpgradeCaptureProfiles() in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap\UI\SharpCapForm.cs:line 407

at SharpCap.UI.SharpCapForm.SharpCap_Shown(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap\UI\SharpCapForm.cs:line 366

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

===============================================================

Application Log (from start)

Warning: 20:34:26.8068480 SharpCap.FocuserFinder.TryLoadFocuserProxy(FileInfo fi) :: Failed to loaded FocuserProxy assembly Sharpcap.FocuserProxy.ASCOM.dll because : Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Debug: 20:34:26.8618511 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.Initialize(IWin32Window previewTargetWindow) :: Started

Warning: 20:34:26.8928529 SharpCap.MultiCaptureProvider.AddProvider(IWin32Window targetWindowHandle) :: Could not load capture provider - SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider - System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'PylonC.NET, Version=2.3.0.2279, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a77e8471c5919d5a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'PylonC.NET, Version=2.3.0.2279, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a77e8471c5919d5a'

at PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider..ctor()

at SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.Initialize(IWin32Window previewTargetWindow) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap.Cameras.Basler\BaslerCaptureProvider.cs:line 89

at SharpCap.MultiCaptureProvider.AddProvider[T](IWin32Window targetWindowHandle) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap\MultiCaptureProvider.cs:line 349

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Debug: 20:34:26.8938530 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.Initialize(IWin32Window previewTargetWindow) :: Started

Warning: 20:34:26.8968531 SharpCap.MultiCaptureProvider.AddProvider(IWin32Window targetWindowHandle) :: Could not load capture provider - SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerLXProvider - System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'PylonC.NET, Version=2.3.0.2279, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a77e8471c5919d5a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'PylonC.NET, Version=2.3.0.2279, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a77e8471c5919d5a'

at SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.Initialize(IWin32Window previewTargetWindow) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap.Cameras.Basler\BaslerCaptureProvider.cs:line 89

at SharpCap.MultiCaptureProvider.AddProvider[T](IWin32Window targetWindowHandle) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap\MultiCaptureProvider.cs:line 349

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Debug: 20:34:26.9098539 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Started

Debug: 20:34:26.9138541 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Device notification registered

Debug: 20:34:26.9138541 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Ended

Error: 20:34:26.9548565 SharpCap.Base.Tracer.Trace(LogLevel level, String format, Object[] args) :: Exception from Loading implementation assemby : C:\Program Files (x86)\rwg\SharpCap\LXControllers\inpout32.dll : Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\rwg\SharpCap\LXControllers\inpout32.dll' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.

Stack Trace: at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)

at SharpCap.Base.InterfaceFactory`2.ScanDll(String filename) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap.Base\InterfaceFactory.cs:line 55

Extra Info:

Warning: 20:34:26.9898585 SharpCap.MultiCaptureProvider.AddProvider(IWin32Window targetWindowHandle) :: Could not load capture provider - SharpCap.Cameras.ASCOMCamera.AscomCaptureProvider - System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'ASCOM.Utilities, Version=5.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=565de7938946fba7' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'ASCOM.Utilities, Version=5.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=565de7938946fba7'

at SharpCap.Cameras.ASCOMCamera.AscomCaptureProvider.Initialize(IWin32Window previewTargetWindow)

Debug: 20:34:26.9908585 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Started

Debug: 20:34:26.9918586 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Device notification registered

Debug: 20:34:26.9928586 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Ended

Error: 20:34:27.5178887 System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at SharpCap.Base.CaptureProfiles.UpgradeCaptureProfile(String name, CaptureProfile captureProfile) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap.Base\CaptureProfiles.cs:line 67

at SharpCap.Base.CaptureProfiles.UpgradeCaptureProfiles(Dictionary`2 dictionary) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap.Base\CaptureProfiles.cs:line 56

at SharpCap.UI.SharpCapForm.UpgradeCaptureProfiles() in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap\UI\SharpCapForm.cs:line 407

at SharpCap.UI.SharpCapForm.SharpCap_Shown(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap\UI\SharpCapForm.cs:line 366

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

I`ve uninstalled the version i had which was 1.5.310 and tried all the other 1.5 versions and no joy. So i downloaded version 1.3.118 and it works with th laptop cam. I`m heading down to the obsy to try with the phillips. I`ll let you know how i get on. Fingers crossed.

Now to put my five layers back on. Summer job for me....warm room.:)

Hi Andy,

something is going wrong trying to upgrade your capture profiles from the old storage location (in the registry) to the new location (in files). It's trying to do this every time it starts because it is never quite finishing the task so it never gets around to marking it as 'dont do this again'.

A quick fix is to delete your capture profiles by going into regedit and going to

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RWG\SharpCap\1.5.0\CaptureProfiles

and deleting everything you find inside that key. If you then start Sharpcap it should work.

I'll put a fix to stop this from crashing it in the next version.

cheers,

Robin

Robin,

Afraid I have had a crash while selecting a second camera profile. I use a Celestron Neximage and Windows 7.

SharpCap, Version=1.5.0.310, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at SharpCap.Base.CaptureControl.LoadCaptureProfile(String profileName) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap.Base\PropertyControls\CaptureControl.cs:line 171

at SharpCap.UI.ControlForm.cpc_LoadClickEvent(Object sender, StringEventArgs e) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap\UI\ControlForm.cs:line 177

at SharpCap.UI.CaptureProfilesControl.buttonLoad_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap\UI\CaptureProfilesControl.cs:line 82

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

===============================================================

Application Log (from start)

Debug: 17:08:21.0731593 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.Initialize(IWin32Window previewTargetWindow) :: Started

Warning: 17:08:21.4943600 SharpCap.MultiCaptureProvider.AddProvider(IWin32Window targetWindowHandle) :: Could not load capture provider - SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider - System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'PylonC.NET, Version=2.3.0.2279, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a77e8471c5919d5a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Debug: 17:08:21.4943600 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.Initialize(IWin32Window previewTargetWindow) :: Started

Warning: 17:08:21.5099600 SharpCap.MultiCaptureProvider.AddProvider(IWin32Window targetWindowHandle) :: Could not load capture provider - SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerLXProvider - System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'PylonC.NET, Version=2.3.0.2279, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a77e8471c5919d5a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Debug: 17:08:21.5567601 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Started

Debug: 17:08:21.6035602 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Device notification registered

Debug: 17:08:21.6035602 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Ended

Error: 17:08:21.9467608 SharpCap.Base.Tracer.Trace(LogLevel level, String format, Object[] args) :: Exception from Loading implementation assemby : C:\Program Files (x86)\rwg\SharpCap\LXControllers\inpout32.dll : Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\rwg\SharpCap\LXControllers\inpout32.dll' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.

Stack Trace: at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)

at SharpCap.Base.InterfaceFactory`2.ScanDll(String filename) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap.Base\InterfaceFactory.cs:line 55

Extra Info:

Debug: 17:08:22.1183611 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Started

Debug: 17:08:22.1183611 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Device notification registered

Debug: 17:08:22.1183611 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Ended

Info: 17:08:24.4115651 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.DeviceEnumerator.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Adding device : Philips SPC 900NC PC Camera to menu

Info: 17:08:24.5987655 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.DeviceEnumerator.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Adding device : Integrated Webcam to menu

Debug: 17:08:25.0043662 SharpCap.UI.SharpCapForm.ApplyDefaultProfile() :: Started

Debug: 17:08:25.0199662 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureControlFactory.GetPinControls() :: Pin controls being added

Debug: 17:08:25.1135664 SharpCap.DirectShow.FrameRatePropertyControl.PopulateValueList() :: Started

Debug: 17:08:25.1291664 SharpCap.DirectShow.FrameRatePropertyControl.PopulateValueList() :: Ended

Info: 17:08:25.1291664 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureControlFactory.GetCameraControls() :: No native IAMCameraControl

Info: 17:08:25.3631668 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureControlFactory.GetCameraControls() :: Camera controls being added via proxied IAMCameraControl

Info: 17:08:25.3787668 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureControlFactory.GetProcAmpControls() :: Proc Amp controls being added via native IAMVideoProcAmp

Info: 17:08:27.3755703 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureControlFactory.GetProcAmpControls() :: ProcAmp controls being added via proxied IAMVideoProcAmp

Warning: 17:08:27.3911704 SharpCap.Base.Tracer.Trace(LogLevel level, String format, Object[] args) :: SCP900Proxy : Exception getting property range : Hue, Element not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070490)

Warning: 17:08:27.3911704 SharpCap.Base.Tracer.Trace(LogLevel level, String format, Object[] args) :: SCP900Proxy : Exception getting property range : Sharpness, Element not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070490)

Warning: 17:08:27.3911704 SharpCap.Base.Tracer.Trace(LogLevel level, String format, Object[] args) :: SCP900Proxy : Exception getting property range : WhiteBalance, Element not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070490)

Debug: 17:08:28.5675823 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureProvider.InitializedDroppedFrames() :: Ended (Camera driver cannot report frame capture and drop information)

Info: 17:08:28.5685824 SharpCap.MultiCaptureProvider.Current_OnCaptureEvent(Object sender, CaptureEventArgs e) :: Capture Event : StartPreview

Debug: 17:08:28.5775829 SharpCap.UI.ControlForm.InitControls(CaptureControl control, String deviceName, IFocuserProxy focuser) :: Started

Debug: 17:08:29.3106248 SharpCap.UI.ControlForm.InitControls(CaptureControl control, String deviceName, IFocuserProxy focuser) :: Ended

Debug: 17:08:29.3116249 SharpCap.UI.ControlForm.set_ItemsEnabled(Boolean value) :: Started

Debug: 17:08:29.3236255 SharpCap.UI.SharpCapForm.ApplyDefaultProfile() :: Ended (Profile applied)

Debug: 17:10:15.0366720 SharpCap.UI.ControlForm.cpc_LoadClickEvent(Object sender, StringEventArgs e) :: Started

Info: 17:10:15.2066817 SharpCap.MultiCaptureProvider.Current_OnCaptureEvent(Object sender, CaptureEventArgs e) :: Capture Event : StopPreview

Debug: 17:10:15.2066817 SharpCap.UI.ControlForm.set_ItemsEnabled(Boolean value) :: Started

Debug: 17:10:15.2376835 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureGraphBuilder.RemoveDownstream(IBaseFilter filter) :: Started

Debug: 17:10:15.2386835 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureGraphBuilder.RemoveDownstream(IBaseFilter filter) :: Started

Debug: 17:10:15.2396836 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureGraphBuilder.RemoveDownstream(IBaseFilter filter) :: Started

Debug: 17:10:15.2396836 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureGraphBuilder.RemoveDownstream(IBaseFilter filter) :: Started

Debug: 17:10:15.2396836 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureGraphBuilder.RemoveDownstream(IBaseFilter filter) :: Ended

Debug: 17:10:15.2436838 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureGraphBuilder.RemoveDownstream(IBaseFilter filter) :: Ended

Debug: 17:10:15.2566846 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureGraphBuilder.RemoveDownstream(IBaseFilter filter) :: Started

Debug: 17:10:15.2566846 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureGraphBuilder.RemoveDownstream(IBaseFilter filter) :: Started

Debug: 17:10:15.2576846 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureGraphBuilder.RemoveDownstream(IBaseFilter filter) :: Started

Debug: 17:10:15.2576846 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureGraphBuilder.RemoveDownstream(IBaseFilter filter) :: Ended

Debug: 17:10:15.2606848 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureGraphBuilder.RemoveDownstream(IBaseFilter filter) :: Ended

Debug: 17:10:15.2606848 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureGraphBuilder.RemoveDownstream(IBaseFilter filter) :: Ended

Debug: 17:10:15.2616849 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureGraphBuilder.RemoveDownstream(IBaseFilter filter) :: Ended

Debug: 17:10:15.2616849 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.CaptureGraphBuilder.RemoveDownstream(IBaseFilter filter) :: Ended

Error: 17:10:15.3266886 SharpCap.Base.Tracer.Trace(LogLevel level, String format, Object[] args) :: Exception from Loading capture profile : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Stack Trace: at SharpCap.Base.CaptureControl.Find(CommonPropertyIDs id) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap.Base\PropertyControls\CaptureControl.cs:line 94

at SharpCap.Base.CaptureControl.LoadProfileSettings(String profileName) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap.Base\PropertyControls\CaptureControl.cs:line 181

at SharpCap.Base.CaptureControl.LoadCaptureProfile(String profileName) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap.Base\PropertyControls\CaptureControl.cs:line 163

Extra Info:

Error: 17:10:15.4676966 System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at SharpCap.Base.CaptureControl.LoadCaptureProfile(String profileName) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap.Base\PropertyControls\CaptureControl.cs:line 171

at SharpCap.UI.ControlForm.cpc_LoadClickEvent(Object sender, StringEventArgs e) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap\UI\ControlForm.cs:line 177

at SharpCap.UI.CaptureProfilesControl.buttonLoad_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Documents\Source Code\trunk\SharpCap\src\SharpCap\UI\CaptureProfilesControl.cs:line 82

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Thank you Peter,

this was a new bug that I managed to introduce in the last couple of versions when trying to fix a different issue :)

I think I have got it fixed properly now - 1.5.311 is available from the usual place and should be fine.

cheers for reporting this.

Robin

Robin,

I'm running 1.5.307 - I'd update it and check the latest, but it's busy doing a run just at the moment.

I'm grabbing a 100 sequence of single frames with 2 minute spacing, I just spotted that while it's saving PNG files, it's reporting each latest save as an avi in the status line each time it makes a save. :)

Also profiles seem less reliable in this version, some settings don't seem to take. It could be related to me now having 3 cams I suppose but I don't seem able to reliably provoke it, so as to be sure. Anyway, sometimes exposure it set right and sometimes it's not, ditto for some other settings, sometimes, but it's too jumbled to list the issues in any useful way beyond the exposure! I do have quite a few profiles now, how many characters in the file name are significant? Wondered if that might be it?

Anyway, making some interesting 100 frame time lapse movies with it!;) Would still be nice to use a few more than 100 though!:icon_salut:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Robin,

Being an incessant tinkerer, I never quite know what device my webcam might be peering into next.

With that in mind how tricky would it be to add options to flip the images horizontally and or vertically?

It could be very handy indeed at times. I'm thinking from finder scopes on upwards here.

I know some webcams have this natively, but those I use don't happen to as far as I can discover.

If it's not too big an ask, would you consider this option please?

Hi Robin,

Being an incessant tinkerer, I never quite know what device my webcam might be peering into next.

With that in mind how tricky would it be to add options to flip the images horizontally and or vertically?

Are you thinking just in the preview here, or looking for it flipped in the recorded avi too? I suspect (without checking) that the former would be easier than the latter...

Robin

Hi Robin,

Oh flipping the preview for sure, it just helps one not to feel quite so disoriented sometimes! Can be very frustrating even before mentioning the word Zenith.:)

Sometimes things are upside down and others left-right flipped, and some might even be both; being able to untangle that lot and thus seeing what you are really trying to do would be so helpful when this happens!

Our poor old brains are so easily upset sometimes, esp. if you are not a fast jet pilot or an astronaut, which is probably most of us! :p

I suspect I have a way for dealing with recordings after the event.

Hope it's not too tricky this, I can't really imagine what it must take to do it.:D

Hi,

After the error message appears, show the sharpcap log from the help menu, then send me all the text from the log via pm. That usually gives me enough information to work out what is going on.

Thanks

Robin

Good morning Robin,

Sorry, It was not possible to send it in pm, as the log exceeds 5000 characters allowed.

Debug: 12:08:55.1562500 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.Initialize(IWin32Window previewTargetWindow) :: Started

Debug: 12:08:55.1718750 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider..ctor() :: Started

Debug: 12:08:55.1718750 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider..ctor() :: Ended

Debug: 12:08:55.1718750 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.Initialize(IWin32Window previewTargetWindow) :: Ended

Debug: 12:08:55.1718750 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.Initialize(IWin32Window previewTargetWindow) :: Started

Debug: 12:08:55.1718750 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider..ctor() :: Started

Debug: 12:08:55.1718750 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider..ctor() :: Ended

Debug: 12:08:55.1718750 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.Initialize(IWin32Window previewTargetWindow) :: Ended

Debug: 12:08:55.1875000 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Started

Debug: 12:08:55.1875000 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Device notification registered

Debug: 12:08:55.1875000 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Ended

Error: 12:08:55.2187500 SharpCap.Base.Tracer.Trace(LogLevel level, String format, Object[] args) :: Exception from Loading implementation assemby : C:\Programmi\rwg\SharpCap\LXControllers\inpout32.dll : Impossibile caricare il file o l'assembly 'file:///C:\Programmi\rwg\SharpCap\LXControllers\inpout32.dll' o una delle relative dipendenze. Il modulo doveva contenere un manifesto di assembly.

Stack Trace: in System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)

in System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)

in System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)

in System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)

in System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)

in SharpCap.Base.InterfaceFactory`2.ScanDll(String filename) in D:\Documents\Source Code\SharpCap\1.5\src\SharpCap.Base\InterfaceFactory.cs:riga 55

Extra Info:

Debug: 12:08:55.2343750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Started

Debug: 12:08:55.2343750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Device notification registered

Debug: 12:08:55.2343750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.Initialize() :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:00.6875000 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Started

Debug: 12:09:01.2187500 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.EnumDevices() :: Found Basler device : Basler acA640-100gm (21130194)

Debug: 12:09:01.2187500 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:01.2187500 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Started

Debug: 12:09:01.2187500 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.EnumDevices() :: Found Basler device : Basler acA640-100gm (21130194)

Debug: 12:09:01.2187500 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:01.2187500 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Started

Debug: 12:09:01.2187500 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.EnumDevices() :: Found Basler device : Basler acA640-100gm (21130194) (LX Mode)

Debug: 12:09:01.2187500 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.EnumDevices() :: Found Basler device : Basler acA640-100gm (21130194) (LX Mode)

Info: 12:09:01.3906250 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.DeviceEnumerator.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Adding device : Basler GenICam Source to menu

Info: 12:09:01.4062500 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.DeviceEnumerator.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Adding device : Basler GenICam Source to menu

Debug: 12:09:01.4062500 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Started

Info: 12:09:01.4062500 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Getting list of available decives

Debug: 12:09:01.4062500 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Device enumerator created OK

Debug: 12:09:01.4062500 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Video class enumerator created OK

Debug: 12:09:01.4062500 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Investigating device : @device:sw:{860BB310-5D01-11D0-BD3B-00A0C911CE86}\Basler GenICam Source

Info: 12:09:01.4062500 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Adding device : Basler GenICam Source to menu

Info: 12:09:01.4062500 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Completed video enumeration - found 1 devices.

Debug: 12:09:01.4062500 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:01.4218750 SharpCap.Cameras.ASCOMCamera.AscomCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Adding ASCOM Camera Name = Simulator, ProgID = CCDSimulator.Camera

Debug: 12:09:01.4218750 SharpCap.Cameras.ASCOMCamera.AscomCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Adding ASCOM Camera Name = Simulator, ProgID = CCDSimulator.Camera

Debug: 12:09:01.4218750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Started

Info: 12:09:01.4218750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Getting list of available decives

Debug: 12:09:01.4218750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Device enumerator created OK

Debug: 12:09:01.4218750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Video class enumerator created OK

Debug: 12:09:01.4375000 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Investigating device : @device:sw:{860BB310-5D01-11D0-BD3B-00A0C911CE86}\Basler GenICam Source

Info: 12:09:01.4375000 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Adding device : Basler GenICam Source to menu

Info: 12:09:01.4375000 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Completed video enumeration - found 1 devices.

Debug: 12:09:01.4375000 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:01.4375000 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Started

Info: 12:09:01.4375000 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Getting list of available decives

Debug: 12:09:01.4375000 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Device enumerator created OK

Debug: 12:09:01.4375000 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Video class enumerator created OK

Debug: 12:09:01.4375000 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Investigating device : @device:sw:{860BB310-5D01-11D0-BD3B-00A0C911CE86}\Basler GenICam Source

Info: 12:09:01.4375000 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Adding device : Basler GenICam Source to menu

Info: 12:09:01.4375000 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Completed video enumeration - found 1 devices.

Debug: 12:09:01.4375000 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:03.2500000 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Started

Debug: 12:09:03.5000000 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.EnumDevices() :: Found Basler device : Basler acA640-100gm (21130194)

Debug: 12:09:03.5000000 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:03.5000000 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Started

Debug: 12:09:03.5000000 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.EnumDevices() :: Found Basler device : Basler acA640-100gm (21130194)

Debug: 12:09:03.5000000 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:03.5000000 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Started

Debug: 12:09:03.5000000 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.EnumDevices() :: Found Basler device : Basler acA640-100gm (21130194) (LX Mode)

Debug: 12:09:03.5156250 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:03.5156250 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Started

Debug: 12:09:03.5156250 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.EnumDevices() :: Found Basler device : Basler acA640-100gm (21130194) (LX Mode)

Debug: 12:09:03.5156250 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Ended

Info: 12:09:03.5156250 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.DeviceEnumerator.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Adding device : Basler GenICam Source to menu

Info: 12:09:03.5156250 SharpCap.Cameras.NewDirectShow.DeviceEnumerator.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Adding device : Basler GenICam Source to menu

Debug: 12:09:03.5156250 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Started

Info: 12:09:03.5156250 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Getting list of available decives

Debug: 12:09:03.5156250 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Device enumerator created OK

Debug: 12:09:03.5312500 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Video class enumerator created OK

Debug: 12:09:03.5312500 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Investigating device : @device:sw:{860BB310-5D01-11D0-BD3B-00A0C911CE86}\Basler GenICam Source

Info: 12:09:03.5312500 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Adding device : Basler GenICam Source to menu

Info: 12:09:03.5312500 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Completed video enumeration - found 1 devices.

Debug: 12:09:03.5312500 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:03.5312500 SharpCap.Cameras.ASCOMCamera.AscomCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Adding ASCOM Camera Name = Simulator, ProgID = CCDSimulator.Camera

Debug: 12:09:03.5312500 SharpCap.Cameras.ASCOMCamera.AscomCaptureProvider.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Adding ASCOM Camera Name = Simulator, ProgID = CCDSimulator.Camera

Debug: 12:09:03.5312500 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Started

Info: 12:09:03.5312500 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Getting list of available decives

Debug: 12:09:03.5468750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Device enumerator created OK

Debug: 12:09:03.5468750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Video class enumerator created OK

Debug: 12:09:03.5468750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Investigating device : @device:sw:{860BB310-5D01-11D0-BD3B-00A0C911CE86}\Basler GenICam Source

Info: 12:09:03.5468750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Adding device : Basler GenICam Source to menu

Info: 12:09:03.5468750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Completed video enumeration - found 1 devices.

Debug: 12:09:03.5468750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:03.5468750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Started

Info: 12:09:03.5468750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Getting list of available decives

Debug: 12:09:03.5468750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Device enumerator created OK

Debug: 12:09:03.5468750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Video class enumerator created OK

Debug: 12:09:03.5468750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Investigating device : @device:sw:{860BB310-5D01-11D0-BD3B-00A0C911CE86}\Basler GenICam Source

Info: 12:09:03.5468750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Adding device : Basler GenICam Source to menu

Info: 12:09:03.5468750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Completed video enumeration - found 1 devices.

Debug: 12:09:03.5468750 SharpCap.DirectShow.Capture.GetDeviceMenuItems() :: Ended

Info: 12:09:12.1093750 SharpCap.UI.SharpCapForm.StopCurrentDevice() :: Stopping device.

Info: 12:09:12.1093750 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.OpenDevice(DeviceTagData dtd) :: Started

Debug: 12:09:12.1093750 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.Stop() :: Started

Debug: 12:09:12.1093750 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider.Stop() :: Started

Debug: 12:09:12.1093750 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider.Stop() :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:12.1093750 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.Stop() :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:12.1093750 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.CloseTheImageProvider() :: Started

Debug: 12:09:12.1093750 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider.Close() :: Started

Debug: 12:09:12.1093750 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider.Close() :: No grabber to close

Debug: 12:09:12.1093750 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider.Close() :: no device to close

Debug: 12:09:12.1093750 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider.Close() :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:12.1093750 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.CloseTheImageProvider() :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:12.1093750 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider.Open(UInt32 index) :: Started

Debug: 12:09:12.6562500 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider.Open(PYLON_DEVICE_HANDLE device) :: Started

Debug: 12:09:12.6718750 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider.Open(PYLON_DEVICE_HANDLE device) :: Device opened

Debug: 12:09:12.7031250 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider.Open(PYLON_DEVICE_HANDLE device) :: Device options set

Debug: 12:09:12.7031250 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider.Open(PYLON_DEVICE_HANDLE device) :: Device stream grabber initialized

Debug: 12:09:12.7031250 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider.Open(PYLON_DEVICE_HANDLE device) :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:12.7031250 PylonC.NETSupportLibrary.ImageProvider.Open(UInt32 index) :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:12.7031250 SharpCap.Base.Tracer.Trace(LogLevel level, String format, Object[] args) :: Node name: EnumEntry_ParameterSelector_Gain,

Display name: Gain,

Available: yes,

--------------

Debug: 12:09:12.7031250 SharpCap.Base.Tracer.Trace(LogLevel level, String format, Object[] args) :: Node name: EnumEntry_ParameterSelector_BlackLevel,

Display name: BlackLevel,

Available: no,

--------------

Debug: 12:09:12.7031250 SharpCap.Base.Tracer.Trace(LogLevel level, String format, Object[] args) :: Node name: EnumEntry_ParameterSelector_ExposureTime,

Display name: Exposure Time,

Available: no,

--------------

Debug: 12:09:12.7031250 SharpCap.Base.Tracer.Trace(LogLevel level, String format, Object[] args) :: Node name: EnumEntry_ParameterSelector_Framerate,

Display name: Framerate,

Available: yes,

--------------

Info: 12:09:12.7187500 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.OpenDevice(DeviceTagData dtd) :: Ended

Debug: 12:09:12.7187500 SharpCap.UI.SharpCapForm.ApplyDefaultProfile() :: Started

Debug: 12:09:12.7187500 SharpCap.UI.SharpCapForm.ApplyDefaultProfile() :: Ended (No default defined for this camera)

Info: 12:09:12.7187500 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.StartPreview() :: Started

Info: 12:09:12.7187500 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.CreateCaptureControl() :: Started

Error: 12:09:12.7500000 SharpCap.MultiCaptureProvider.Current_OnError(Object sender, ErrorMsgEventArgs e) :: Error Event : Exception caught:

Eccezione da HRESULT: 0xC2000001

Last error message (may not belong to the exception):

PylonC error #c2000001 'Failed to set integer value for node.'

Details:

Function 'GenApiIntegerSetValueEx' failed in source file 'D:\buildenv\JS\build\VC_GVD\Design\Software\PC\Pylon\PylonC\PylonC\GenApiC.cpp' line #1233

Caused by an exception thrown from source file 'd:\buildenv\js\build\genicam_v2_1\library\cpp\include\genapi\impl\IntegerT.h' line #74.

Node is not writable

Error: 12:09:12.7500000 SharpCap.UI.SharpCapForm.m_cap_OnError(Object sender, ErrorMsgEventArgs e) :: Error : Exception caught:

Eccezione da HRESULT: 0xC2000001

Last error message (may not belong to the exception):

PylonC error #c2000001 'Failed to set integer value for node.'

Details:

Function 'GenApiIntegerSetValueEx' failed in source file 'D:\buildenv\JS\build\VC_GVD\Design\Software\PC\Pylon\PylonC\PylonC\GenApiC.cpp' line #1233

Caused by an exception thrown from source file 'd:\buildenv\js\build\genicam_v2_1\library\cpp\include\genapi\impl\IntegerT.h' line #74.

Node is not writable

Error: 12:09:18.6875000 SharpCap.Base.Tracer.Trace(LogLevel level, String format, Object[] args) :: Exception from Basler Camera Driver : Eccezione da HRESULT: 0xC2000001

Stack Trace: in PylonC.NET.Pylon.PylonDeviceSetIntegerFeature(IntPtr hDev, String pName, Int64 value)

in PylonC.NET.Pylon.DeviceSetIntegerFeature(PYLON_DEVICE_HANDLE hDev, String name, Int64 value)

in SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.FeatureControl.IntFeature.set_Value(Int64 value) in D:\Documents\Source Code\SharpCap\1.5\src\SharpCap.Cameras.Basler\FeatureControl\IntFeature.cs:riga 60

in SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.PropertyControls.BaseValuePropertyControl`3.set_Value(TInterfaceType value) in D:\Documents\Source Code\SharpCap\1.5\src\SharpCap.Cameras.Basler\PropertyControls\BasePropertyControl.cs:riga 221

in SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.BuildFormatControls(FeatureFactory ff) in D:\Documents\Source Code\SharpCap\1.5\src\SharpCap.Cameras.Basler\BaslerCaptureProvider.cs:riga 624

in SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.GetControls() in D:\Documents\Source Code\SharpCap\1.5\src\SharpCap.Cameras.Basler\BaslerCaptureProvider.cs:riga 579

in SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.CreateCaptureControl() in D:\Documents\Source Code\SharpCap\1.5\src\SharpCap.Cameras.Basler\BaslerCaptureProvider.cs:riga 555

in SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.StartPreview() in D:\Documents\Source Code\SharpCap\1.5\src\SharpCap.Cameras.Basler\BaslerCaptureProvider.cs:riga 370

Extra Info:PylonC error #c2000001 'Failed to set integer value for node.'

Details:

Node is not writable

Info: 12:09:18.6875000 SharpCap.Cameras.Basler.BaslerCaptureProvider.StartPreview() :: Ended

Thanks for your help

Geremia

Hi Robin,

Have you thought about changing the sequence of the date in the saved avi filename? I only ask because if the date was YYYY_MM_DD it would then automatically sort the files into date order, and for the way I work be easier to manage (but then I am an awkward sort!).

Hi Robin,

Have you thought about changing the sequence of the date in the saved avi filename? I only ask because if the date was YYYY_MM_DD it would then automatically sort the files into date order, and for the way I work be easier to manage (but then I am an awkward sort!).

Excellent idea!

Archived