Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Stargazer

One of my shots from last night. Sadly no Perseids in this pic although I did manage to capture a few faint ones during the evening. Still had a good night though, meteor watching with a mate and a few beers. Nice... :p

post-18666-133877469531_thumb.jpg

Where is the light coming from that is illuminating the trees?

PS > Thanks for the email the picture is looking nice as my desktop! Its brilliant, also on the picture that you sent me John, where is the green light source coming from? lol or what appears to be a green/yellow light?!

Thanks

Eddy

Where is the light coming from that is illuminating the trees?

PS > Thanks for the email the picture is looking nice as my desktop! Its brilliant, also on the picture that you sent me John, where is the green light source coming from? lol or what appears to be a green/yellow light?!

Thanks

Eddy

Your welcome Eddy.

The green light is from the dew zapper fixed to the accessory tray and the trees are picking up light from street lights and a neighbour's garden light. The garden light isn't a big deal because it clicks off after a few minutes. I guess hedgehogs or roaming cats set it off.

Archived