Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

A Formal Introduction

WWPierre

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome to SGL Peter!!

Hey BB, so this is where you hang out, eh? Thanks for the welcome, with it's inherent reminder to re-visit your blog. You have indeed been bz, in spite of your contention at various places within your narratives that you are a lazy man. It's good to see that the OB is finished, and congratulations on the addition of the big refractor.

I just recently picked one up myself; a used Burgess 127 acro OTA. I am waiting for the exchequer to heal itself a bit before I order a 2" Moonlite focuser and a dielectric diagonal for it, thus negating it's main weakness.

You have inspired me to start thinking about contriving my own OB.

Nice lathe you have. Perhaps I should be thinking of one for my own use.

Hi Peter and welcome to the forum.

As many have said it is very relaxed here and members are very helpful and most importantly, are very generous with their time and patience.

Wishing you clear skies!

James

Hello Peter and welcome to the forum :D

I spent several months travelling around BC in 1987, and loved it.....true, lots of clouds, but I did get to see some fantastic skies there too, and had a lot of fun :mad:

Cheers

Rob

Archived