NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

CCD camera on ebay

tarqs101

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found a site with the full spec for this camera and with a list price of $595!!

CV-M50

I just had to grab one off ebay and give it a try for £20, nothing better to do with all this cloud about.

Acme

and I know someone who got a HEQ5 for about the same on here... :-)

Cheap is not always bobbins

Who was that then :mad: ?

Although I still haven't had a chance to use it... it has been put through its paces for the last few weeks I'm now used to sleeping to the chirp of an HEQ5's motors...:D:eek:

Peter....

There's three of us who got one then!!

I may well be PM'ing you both for support setting it up!!

Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Gavin

Ha ha, make that one of us as although I have downloaded the pdf instruction manual I will probably still need help myself. Good luck with it. :mad:

Jim

Gavin, Jim

I think we may need to keep this thread alive as we will deffo need the help of the big guns on here to get these things up and running.

I am going to order the extra bits needed after mine arrives, I want to confirm it's a worker before I go off and spend on the C adaptor and any cable connectors. If any of you casual observers can help us out then please shout out before this turns into an expensive mistake.

Acme

Jim,

So did mine, looks like a well made bit of kit. I have some info on the cables and connectors needed to get the image to your laptop/PC....I am just trying to get a test shot of what this camera is capable of before I invest any more.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/USB-VIDEO-AUDIO-CAPTURE-ADAPTER-VHS-DVD-HDD-TV-CARD-/320563434000?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Computing_Computer_Components_Graphics_Video_TV_Cards_TW&hash=item4aa311d210

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNC-M-RCA-PHONO-PLUG-1-2M-CABLE-CCTV-DVR-/280537868188?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item41515c279c

Acme

Okay, just wondered how you were going to test without an investment. I already have all the video leads, just need the HIROSE HR10A-10R-12P at the moment, the trigger can wait. Once I know it is okay on screen I will start looking for the 1.25" connectors to the telescope. I have alredy priced the HIROSE HR10A-10R-12P plug, I think about £10 but it has to be made up :mad: , and that will be a problem for me.

Jim

Archived