NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

first image for ages! (m57)

richard42

sure it was with the lx90 and my dsi, using the crappy meade software it used about 100 frames of 8 seconds, dark frames were set to be removed, but this was a bit iffy because after i did the dark frames thing and set the exposure on some of the exposure times i just got a blank white screen :rolleyes: don't know what happened there?

I think i was getting dew on the corrector as well as i forgot to put the dew shield on.

crappy meade software

The software supplied with original DSIs does not have a good reputation. I am not an imager (working on that!) but I would have thought you could process DSI images in other software packages? Or is it actually aquiring the images that is the problem?

getting the images is the problem, i have just updated my laptop with the newer version of there software, this might work better?

Meade have locked in the hardware with there software for some unknown reason!?!

Some software people are getting the software to work nearly (have not check lately) hopefully this will be sorted soon :rolleyes:

Archived