Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sorry

davy999

The Blu-Ray player is good. That will make sure that there will be lovely weather outside so that you don't get around to watch anything with it...

People, buy more indoor gadgets!! ;-)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've tried to balance things out a bit by buying a nice new scope (Celestron 9.25 XLT) along with some gadgets too (Blu-Ray, Alien "Nostromo" kit, Bladerunner gun etc). I thought I'd ruined this week for everyone but the scope is delayed for a couple of weeks so get stargazing quick, you've got a fortnight! :D

yeah sorry about that, my Quantum 4 15x70 binos arrived today :D

LOL. Well, my Canon 500D arrives tomorrow so I'll be using it on the Skywatcher at the weekend as apparently we'll have clear skies on Sat...until I just stated that fact, naturally.

Theres probably a mathematical formula to use in order to calculate the number of cloudy nights one could expect after purchasing astronomical kit ie purchase of a simple plossl = 1 or 2 nights to the more expensive & exotic = at least 30 nights worth

Theres probably a mathematical formula to use in order to calculate the number of cloudy nights one could expect after purchasing astronomical kit ie purchase of a simple plossl = 1 or 2 nights to the more expensive & exotic = at least 30 nights worth

A bit like the probability of a jam sandwich landing jam side down being directly proportional to the cost of cleaning the carpet.

Sound reasonable

Archived