NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Who just got a new scope??

crazyjedi

MAK's look so cool but last time i was involved in a frac's v's newt's discussion on the newby forum and i suggested that if the guy couldn't make up his mind between the two types he could always get a MAK a couple of people were less than complimentary. Can open - Worms everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!

Clear sky's and happy views man!

Yeah nicnac i see you have a TAL, I've heard all kinds of good things about those Russian scopes! That would've been my 1st choice scope but i ended up with a skywatcher 150. I'm not scopist either, My choice of scope was budget driven a 150 newt is good value. If i had lots of cash i think i'd be stumped to choose between the different types. Mind you if i had shed loads of cash i'd probably develop an EMP device that would kill off the local light pollution!!!

Getting mine Saturday so thats another night ruined :D

Noooooooooooooooo! I had a 1.25" Erfle jobbie 20mm Antares SWA EP delivered Thursday (same as the WO SWAN's), and I'm still hopping from foot to foot . . . . . .

Can you pretend it's not coming until Tuesday? :D

Archived