SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Telescope covers

Green Witch do a great cover for £25. It's like tent canvas and rubberised on the inside. Vents on the sides help prevent condensation and it's huge - covers my dob totally and I also have one for the sct - I bungee them to the ground or tripod legs when the wind is up :D

Here's the link:

http://www.green-witch.com/acatalog/Cases_and_Bags.html

Jamie,

Are you after a permanent cover or just a "star party" cover?

If the former, TeleGizmo 365 covers are the dog's you-know-whats - I swear by them. TeleGizmo in US are a pleasure to deal with and will make any size you request.

Andrew

I have the Greenwitch jobbie myself and it works very well. Very easy to fit and off reasonable quality. Actually mine looks of a heavier grade material than the photo shown.

Another nod for the Green-Witch scope coat, earlier this year mine looked like the one in the 2nd pic in the link for weeks ! coat was almost frozen solid- but it came thru with flying colours without any problems for the mount :D

Archived