Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

wont let my post on here to sell?

That was quick - joined as a newbie on 16th March, just buying a scope and already have stuff to sell.

As far as I know the 50 post rule works correctly. Have you tried again now that you have 51.

Mike

Don't you have to have 10 posts to post a sale add and 50 for the Swap board? I think you also need to be a member for a certain amount of time as well.

The admin team have now raised this to a 50 posts limit to be able to use the for sale section, this is mainly to deter private traders who do not have permission to sell here.

That was quick - joined as a newbie on 16th March, just buying a scope and already have stuff to sell.

As far as I know the 50 post rule works correctly. Have you tried again now that you have 51.

Mike

To be fair this is not that unusual. I'm also quite new to all this and once bought TV zoom (8-24mm), used it the night it arrived, wasn't that keen on the narrow field and sold it the next day for the same price! :D

I'm definitely a big believer in buy used after online research, try it and if you don't get on with it, sell and buy something to replace. Don't keep unused stuff in a drawer.

By the way, is there a reason why traders could not be allowed on here but made to annotate their ads with the fact they are a trader? Just wondering as I am sure that private traders must have some good deals too that we'd be interested in. Maybe they could pay a small commission for sales and this might help financially support the site (or would this cost more to monitor than you'd receive?). Just thinking out loud.

Cheers

Shane

Archived