Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi all

Bucketman

Hi all

My name is Rob. Into photography so would love to get some pic's of the stars and planets. Just ordered my first scope A

Celestron NexStar 6SE is it any good (hope so) the camera i have is a Nikon D90. So the first of many questions is what do I need to attach the camera to the scope

rob:icon_confused::D:icon_confused:

Hi Rob,

Welcome to the forum. :D

Before lashing out any cash on astro-photography I'd recommend that you get yourself a copy of Making Every Photon Count, by Steve Richards - steppenwolf here on the forum.

It'll guide you through imaging from the start, advising on what equipment you'll need, what techniques work well and helping you avoid costly pitfalls.

thanks for getting back to my ?? already got the dslr and waiting for the scope to come. Tried ringing them but i think they where at the camping thing. Was going to ask them what I need and also order the book that is mentioned

rob

Archived