Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Is remote control cheating?

MickD

Nice clear night here in Forest of Dean – set obsy up at 9:30pm to take some images of Leo Triplet. Now I’m sat in lounge, log burner roaring, red wine in hand listening to Rush 2112 on CD, watching progress on remote laptop (the one I’m writing this message on). Is this cheating…….? Or Have I just had too much red wine....?:)

Only if you drink too much and your falling head hits the Laptop and it does a somersault onto the floor:D. There are no get out clauses. Observing or Imaging, booze is not a part of the setup.

Killjoy Ron.:)

Only if you drink too much and your falling head hits the Laptop and it does a somersault onto the floor:D. There are no get out clauses. Observing or Imaging, booze is not a part of the setup.

Killjoy Ron.:)

Very true. I simply can nor will say that drinking alcohol while observing or imaging is a good thing.

Alcohol and obsreving may lead to nasty accidents...............

Alcohol and imaging may lead to stupid mistakes and all your data could be lost.

Simply put.....................

DO NOT DRINK AND ASTRONOMISE.

Archived