Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Now this is a garage set up for making telescopes!!

Tycho Brahe

Impressive, but couldn't you just buy a huuge Obsession and a complete set of Ethoi for what he must have paid to put all that together :(

Yeah -- if all you want to do is some observing -- but some people are amateur telescope makers first, and amateur astronomers second...

Yeah -- if all you want to do is some observing -- but some people are amateur telescope makers first, and amateur astronomers second...
I know :D I was just trying to... doh.. if you have to explain it :D:(

OMG :( Where do they park the car :D

Car, in the garage? When we moved into our current house my wife parked the car in the garage on the first night. I said 'Thats what the driveway is for' and it hasnt been back in my 'telescope storage space' since!

We have a Turbo Molecular pump at work in a high vac chamber, use for leak testing the heat exchangers we build for our air conditioning units, I wonder if they would miss it?

As for the garage, its a summer storage place for scopes n stuff, a work shop and a place where my bike lives. Garages are NOT for cars, or kids stuff or wives stuff. Garages are 'man' space,....... :-)

Gary

Archived