Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

This morning I went down the local park and set up my canon 350d, tripod mounted, focused on the moon. Then at 06:47:52 ut the iss came over the moon bang on time, to witch I took a photo of. Exposure time 15 sec. f4.0, iso 100. lens sigma 70 -300 @ 70mm.post-14702-13387742486_thumb.jpg I then opened up in cs2 and made a slite ajustment in the curves.

Good job I've got the timings of heavans above and then checked sellarium 10.3 to see how close they were together, just over 4 apart.

What? Minutes?

Which was most accurate? I use Heavens above for ISS etc. and I don't really fancy messing with my stellarium in case it starts freezing up the PC again.

What? Minutes?

Which was most accurate? I use Heavens above for ISS etc. and I don't really fancy messing with my stellarium in case it starts freezing up the PC again.

4 degrees mate. They both match each other, the iss came into view bang on time.

Archived