Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Barnards Loop and M78

roundycat

Massive image this. What a prospect for a full Mossy.

How about a coordinated effort on this, or is it out of the question.

I suppose time is the biggest barrier.

Here I go again Dennis, but I promise not to mention it again.:)

Ron.

Hi Ron, the big problem is, as you say, time. Getting this took nearly a month and more G and B would have been nice to match the Ha. A four pane including the HH would be really good to have but no chance of it from here now.

Dennis

Hi Ron, the big problem is, as you say, time. Getting this took nearly a month and more G and B would have been nice to match the Ha. A four pane including the HH would be really good to have but no chance of it from here now.

Dennis

Not to worry, what we have is a superb taster of what might have been, so we will be satisfied with that.:)

Hi Dennis,

You've beaten me to it! You mentioned that you were working on this one and it's a winner. Barnard's makes a great shape around M78.

Just out of interest, I got some quick and tacky RGB to try with my Ha and even applying the Ha only at about 25% lighten mode to the red I also got the very intense red that you have here. Like a fool I failed to think of just taking G and B to save time. Doh!

Lovely shot. Roll on the new moon!

Olly

Archived