Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Mars in the press

I seen pictures similar to these a couple of months back, I was looking for screen wallpaper and found a site which had dozens of photos of Mars, there were a couple showing the tracks of the vehicle that was roaming about. A Google search should be able to locate a good number of them.

Jim

WOW. Great images. Love the "trees". First i thought it was a joke until i read the cause of the "trees". Well done to the Sun (tabloid) for publishing something worth looking at and reading.

Love the avatar :)

Nice article but I wonder why they bother looking at the comments left by their readers.

Best comment:

The only reason Mars is so fascinating, is because all the other planets in our solar system apart from earth are just big giant gas balls, I dont think they should even be called planets, and I am not sure Mars is a planet because it looks like a rock and its the same all over, but on earth there are diffrent climates all over

post-16116-13387742036_thumb.jpg

In Sep last year I came upon an internet site with dozens of photos of Mars, it was part of a search for screen wallpapers. I have just spent the best part of the day searching for that site, and can I find it, no :) !! It had fantastic photos and I thought I would share them with a link, but sorry.

Jim

Archived