Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I'll never play the piano again

Eyeball

Spent four hours in the freezing back garden last night, and another couple of hours early this morning. Had some cracking lunar views and saw my first double-star. It appeared elongated at first, but a little focus tweaking showed clear sky between the two. Not the most dramatic of celestial observations but another milestone for me.

After nearly freezing to death I came in for a cup of tea - fingers would not straighten in order to hold anything, and I fear that I will never play the piano again. :hello2:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Guys,

I need that chuckle! Maybe you should forget the piano eyeball? You and Lukeskywatcher could do a great comedy double act at the Apollo!! LOL. Well done for managing to stay out in the cold for so long- I can do 30mins tops in this freezing weather!

Carol :hello2:

Thanks Guys,

I need that chuckle! Maybe you should forget the piano eyeball? You and Lukeskywatcher could do a great comedy double act at the Apollo!! LOL. Well done for managing to stay out in the cold for so long- I can do 30mins tops in this freezing weather!

Carol :hello2:

You can only stay out for 30 mins - well, you are a girl! :)

I dunno, I have the theme tune to "Monty Python's Flying Circus" going through my head as I am reading this thread. :) An eyeball playing piano?

When you were learning eyeball were you just a pupil?

Maybe Iris is Eyeballs wife?. Lets hope he didnt name his kid (Re)tina.

Erm I don't think I quite qualify to be someone's wife :)

But you have to admit Eyeball's nickname lens itself to (vitreous) humour doesnt it :) boom boom

John

Archived